Window Assembly Table
A station for the pre fitting of windows in sub assemblies.
- A table specially designed for the fitting of windows in sub assemblies prior to them being placed complete into the main wall assembly.
The table features:
- Special supports for the window frame allowing it to be supported whilst fitted into the wooden frame.
- Manual open & closing of the table by linear guide and handwheel & rack and pinion, adjustable range 500mm - 2400mm.
- Maximum length of subassembly 2700mm.
- Side clamps to maintain squareness of the frame.
- Special support for lateral studs.